Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What color car do you drvie?

Black? Silver? Yellow? Blue? Gray? Red? Pink? White? or Cream?

What do these colors mean?

Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.

Silver cars indicate someone who's cool, calm and slightly aloof.

Green cars can often be chosen by people with hysterical tendencies.

Yellow cars signify someone who is idealistic and novelty loving.

Blue cars are chosen by the more introspective, reflective and cautious driver.

Gray cars represent those who are calm, sober and dedicated to their work.

Red cars denote those who are full of zest, energy and drive and who think, move and talk quickly.

Pink cars are chosen by gentle, loving and affectionate drivers.

White cars represent status-seeking extrovert drivers.

Cream cars are the least likely to be involved in accidents and denote self-contained and controlled owners.

How accurate does your color describe you?

3 comments:

puerileuwaite said...

Mine has various streaks of random colors on the sides. I think this means that I enjoy meeting new people.

Anonymous said...

I speed up and down and all over the place in my blue/gray vehicle. Safe? I think so. The police may not see it my way.

Neoma said...

well my van is blue with a gray racing stripe.......;)