Saturday, September 09, 2006

Trying...

I was trying to show you a picture by Thomas Kinkade. My computer won't let me post it. I'm having trouble. I have a bunch of his picture in a Word document and wanted to print just one. I am not able to do that. I even took the picture I wanted to show you and put it in a separate Word document. I could not even post that.

See what I mean about computers having their own minds. MY computer is jealous, I don't know of what, but it is.

Can someone help me? /t. can you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

start word
start imaging

in word:

1) highlight pic
2) copy to clipboard

switch to imaging program:

1) new file
2) paste from clipboard
3) save as gif or jpg

close imaging
close word

upload saved pic to blogger

---

there might be other ways, too

have fun,

/t.

Little Lamb said...

Great! Thanks!