Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What to say???

I never know what to say here. This is my personal space online. And I don't know what to put here. Gee whiz. I have wanted my own site but I never knew what I would do. You know what? I still don't know what to do with it. I guess this is my space to play around with. I think I may be getting the hang of this blogging. You've got to press all the buttons and see what they do.

Another thing I always wanted was my very own forum where I'd be in charge. But who would come to visit and post there? I do know a few online people, but is it enough to start a forum with? What would I do if someone gave me a hard time?

I don't have leadership qualities. I don't have a following like some do online. I tell people about my blog and some even come to see it, but don't leave comments.

What is one to do? Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lambie, you not have anything to say??? You say a lot on Police Hub and Dyck's Forum board. I'm pretty sure you can think of something.

Little Lamb said...

Rain, no I have nothing to say. Yes, I do have a lot to say at Police Hub and Little Lamb's Dyckersonville, but that's joining in a conversation, not starting one. How many threads have I actually started?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I'll throw out a few topics...

* How Dyckerson has changed your life

* What you admire most about Dyckerson

* Why Dyckerson is the finest human being who has ever lived

* Ten things you would do for Dyckerson

* Why Dyckerson should be President


There, that should keep you busy for a while!