Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Remembering what months have 30 days and which months have 31 days..

I have trouble remembering which months have how many days. So yesterday I made a list of months and how many days in each

January.......31
February.....28
March..........31
April.............30
May..............31
June.............30
July...............31
August..........31
September.....30
October.........31
November.....30
December.....31

Believe it or not, I am trying to memorize this.

I did find another way.

Thirty days has September. How many remmeber that rhyme? Raise your hands and say "Me, me! I remember that!" Well I don't. I should memorize that too. I found it on a Nursery Rhyme site. Here it is:

THIRTY DAYS HAS SEPTEMBER

Thirty days has Septmeber,
April, June and November.
All the rest have thirty-one,
Saving February alone,
Which has twenty-eight, rain or shine.
And on leap years, twenty-nine!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Although I have a hard time remembering things, I remember that one Lamb. Thank you, that will be stuck in my head all day now.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Lambo, I'm sticking this blog on my refrigerator so I'll never forget.

This monitor sure is heavy...gonna need a LOT of magnets...

RM said...

"Me, me - I remember that!"

Wait yours is different - the one I learnt went into some sort of non-rhyming spoken word thing for the february part. I like the way that version always rhymes though