Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tagged again...

I have been tagged by Rainstorm...

Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life
1 - Bus girl
2 - Factory job
3 - Store clerk
4 - processor

Four Movies You Could Watch Over And Over
1 - Wizard of Oz
2 - Lady and the Tramp
3 - Firestarter
4 - Lady and the Tramp pt 2

Four Places You've Lived
1 - Chicago
2 - Westbury, NY
3 - Massapequa Park, NY
4 - Long Beach, NY

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch
None right now, except for the occasional Survivor and the news.
Other than that, you can find me online most of the time when I'm home.

Four Places You've Been On Vacation
Washington D.C.
Virginia
Maryland
California

Four Blogs You Visit Daily
Rain's
Dyckie's
TG's
JD's
(all of which you can find on my side bar, but JD doesn't update very often, only when I tell him to. He needs to learn to do this on his own.)

Four Of Your Favorite Foods
Chocolate
Salmon
Filet Mignon
Crab

Four Places You'd Rather Be
Home
Church
Sitting down on a chair
Online

Four Albums You Can't Live Without
Basically anything by Patch the Pirate, Ray Boltz, and Bill and Gloria Gaither. I can't live with my gospel music.

Four Vehicles You've Owned
Mercury Tracer
Chryler LHS
Buick Regal
Hyundai Elantra

Four People To Be Tagged
I have 2 people I want to tag but they probably won't do it. So they will just have to ask me.

5 comments:

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Forget it, I ain't doing it.

Little Lamb said...

How do you know if you were one of them or not?

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Of course I was. I am Dyckerson.

Little Lamb said...

Ok, you were one of them.

RM said...

Hey little lamb

Thanks for the comment :) ooooh Salmon - it's first thing in the morning and you're making me look for my rod and reel.... (I don't like fishing though) :P

RM