Monday, January 09, 2006

Animated Lambs...

Someone said, " I just can't think of anything Dyckerson-worthy to write about. And I'm not going to write about anything stupid, like a restaurant waiter who looks like Fabio...or a pussy-whipped 5-year-old kid...or my sleeping habits...or animated lamb avatars.. I ask you, wha tis so stupid about animated lamb avatars? They're rather cute if you ask me.


Image hosted by Photobucket.comThis smiliey is trying to get to sleep by ccouting little lambs. The smiley's eyes are wide open. That's no way to count lambs. You're supposed to have your eyes closed. I used to count sheep, but my sheep were jumping over a fence but would cheat by going underneath someitimes

One way to count sheep may be to group them all together

And then count, but that would be very hard to do. How would you know if you counted them more than once?

Here is a mother sheep caring for her lamb.

My avatar. I ask you is this avatar orange or light brown?

How did ya'all like this post?

1 comment:

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Mary had a little lamb,
Its stash was white as snow.
And every where that Mary went,
they'd both enjoy the blow!