Monday, April 10, 2006

Something contoversial...

Let's try a new twist on here shall we?

I am against abortion. To me, abortion is murder. Life begins at conception as far as I'm concerned. You wouldn't kill a baby who was just born would you? Why kill that baby in the fetus stage then? That's where that baby's life begins is in the womb. Abortion is not seeing what you're doing away with. I guess these pro murdering unborn babies people think if you don't see it, it doesn't exist.

Ok let me ask you this. If that fetus is not a human, why bother to eat healthy stuff when you're pregnant? Life is growing inside of you. Just because you don't see that life doesn't mean its not a life.

7 comments:

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I say life begins as soon as the penis enters the vagina.

Little Lamb said...

I disagree. The fun starts then.

Anonymous said...

I am completely against abortion. It is murder, but people don't see it that way.

Little Lamb said...

No, they don't, but I do and so do you.

Little Lamb said...

Thank you, Ben for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I'll be visiting your blog.

Little Lamb said...

That is a lot of reading. The unborn child cannot defend itself. Animals are more protected than the unborn child.

Little Lamb said...

That fetus is how we all started out. I guess they might admit to not being human when they were in the womb.