Saturday, May 06, 2006

6 Weird things about me...

Hmmm, I wonder what they could be?

I talk to myself all the tine. I even hold conversations with myself. It's so funny at work, I work with another woman who also talks to herself. I'm processing clothes for her to hang. We both talk to ourselves and not to each other. Now there's 2 others we work with and those two actually talk to each other.

When I was small I put everything that came near my mouth in my mouth. I ate crayons and paste. If it was anywhere near my mouth it would find its way in my mouth.

I'm laughing while I post this.

I don't wear pants or jeans. I wear skirts.

Sometimes I feel closer to those online than in real life.

I speak my mind and get in trouble for it, and don't understand why

1 comment:

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Sometimes I talk to myself too. Although one time, I got into a bad argument with myself, and I refused to talk to myself for two whole weeks. But then I bought myself some flowers and had make-up sex with myself.