Saturday, November 26, 2005

Hmmmmmmm Part 2

I really don't know what to post. At home, when I am at home, I either take a nap, on Sundays or I'm online. You get to meet interesting people online, let me tell you. I also work with interesting people, but what if anyone I know online or off were to read about themnselves here? They may not like it. But only certain people know me as Little Lamb. I don't want to write about those people, ok, maybe only one, but why give him attention on my blog? He has his own blog.

I know what to write about! Pet Peeves!

Sometinmes when I'm in a store, and go to grab soomething off the rack, it won't come off. Guess why. No, its not glued on the rack. It's because someone had the inconsideration to put the hanger backwards! You have no idea how that makes me so mad! I HATE when the hanger is backwards!

Talk about pet peeves, we all have them. Sometimes its a slow driver especially when you want to get somewhere in a hurry. That's when they show up and get ahead of you. They get in front of you and slow down. Why do they do that? YOu just can't pass them, thye won't let you. Once you've passed one another one is right there to take its place. Its always someone either talking on a cell phone or soneone who has a passenger with them. They could care less if you're late for work and in a hurry to get to work so you won't be late or you want to get home because you've been at work all day. You always run into these people. It never fails. Even if you leave for work at a decent time, there is always someone to slow you down.

1 comment:

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Preach on, Sister Lambo!! Tell it like it is!!!